What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement
Savvy Social Security Planning Baby Boomers are asking ... Will Social Security be there for me? How much can I expect to receive? When should I apply for Social for Social Security? How can I maximize my benefits? At this informative seminar you will learn important rules and strategies for collecting your retirement benefits. Learn the rules for ...
- How your benefit will be affected by the age at which you apply;
- How cost-of-living-adjustments, or COLAs affect benefits;
- How spousal benefits work;
- How survivor benefits work
- How divorced-spouse benefits work;
- How working affects benefits;
- How benefits affect taxes; and
- What to do if you have other income from pensions or IRAs.
Min. 3/Max. 18
ROLF WHITE is an experienced professional, a financial advisor with over 12 years of industry experience, has conducted seminars on financial planning and related topics all over central and southern Minnesota.
His background includes working for Fortune 500 companies and family owned businesses with experience in high-end management. Rolf is dedicated to providing quality advice to his clients, utilizing a financial planning system that gives clients a complete overview of their situation with sound ethical advice that will allow them to achieve their financial goals.