Drivers Ed (Oct 19, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28, 29 Nov 2, 3 2020)
Driver's Education -
This is the ONLY local Driver’s Education Program taught by experienced Hastings School District teachers Vicki Davis, Nathan Neuman, Erik Dietz, and Ryan Redetzke.
30 hours of classroom and 6 hours of 1 on 1 behind the wheel sessions
Call Community Ed for details. 651-480-7670
Parents and students can expect high quality preparation for the new driver, with emphasis on mastery of material. Stu-dents will take practice tests, including a practice permit test to prepare them for the test at the driver’s exam station.
The road to your driver’s permit and license begins with Hastings Community Education’s Driver’s Ed!
Here’s what you have to do!
1. Register TODAY for Driver’s Education online at www.hastingscommunityed.com, enter Driver’s Ed in the search box; visit us at Tilden Community Center, 310 River Street; or call 651/480-7670.
2. Successfully finish the classroom portion of Driver’s Education.
3. When completed, you will receive your blue card to take with you to the Driver’s
Exam Station, 1355 S. Frontage Rd to take your permit test. Also bring;
a primary identification, such as your birth certificate or passport
secondary identification, such as your school ID
your Social Security number
4. After passing your permit test, you will be issued your permit which you need to have prior to starting behind the wheel.
5. Behind the Wheel must be completed within 2 years after finishing the classroom, or will have to re-pay the BTW fee ($300.00).
6. Your Driver’s Education teacher will call to schedule your six hours of 1 on 1 behind the wheel instruction usually within 6 months after receiving your permit.
Online registration is over